March 6, 2018
- You can visit this mass grave site in section 108 of Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery in Tehran. There, you can witness a part of Iran’s history being threatened with destruction.
To find the exact location of the mass grave, you can ask the cemetery reception for section 108.
- Take photos and videos of the site and contribute to the preservation of historical facts.
- Share photos and videos on your social media accounts, or send them to us to be published anonymously or with credit given to you.
- Write down and publish how you felt while visiting the site.
- Encourage your friends to go to the place and collect photos and videos of the graves. Through our collective resistance, we will not allow a part of our history be forgotten and will stand in solidarity with the victims’ families.
Click here for more information about this mass grave.