March 9, 2018
- You can visit this mass grave site under the drained qanats (underground irrigation channels) in Jahrom. The site is located near 61m Rezvan Boulevard, in the vicinity of Shahzadeh Abolfazl shrine and Farhangshahr. There, you can witness a part of Iran’s history being threatened with destruction.
- Take photos and videos of the site, and contribute to the preservation of historical facts.
- Share photos and videos on your social media accounts, or send them to us to be published anonymously or with credit given to you.
- Write down and publish how you felt while visiting the site.
- Encourage your friends to visit the site and collect photos and videos of the mass graves. Through our collective resistance, we will not allow a part of our history be forgotten and will stand in solidarity with the victims’ families.
Click here for more information about this mass grave.