May 11, 2018
- You can visit this mass grave site in Seyed Nezamaddin Cemetery in Qa’em Shahr. The cemetery is located in Mojaver Mahalle on Seyed Nezamaddin Avenue. There, you can witness a part Iran’s history being threatened with destruction.
To find the exact location of the mass grave, you can ask cemetery staff for the grave of Hossein Hormatipour.
- Take photos and videos of the site, and contribute to the preservation of historical facts.
- Share photos and videos on your social media accounts, or send them to us to be published anonymously or with credit given to you.
- Write down and publish how you felt while visiting the site.
- Encourage your friends to visit the site and collect photos and videos of the mass graves. Through our collective resistance, we will not allow a part of our history be forgotten and will stand in solidarity with the victims’ families.
Click here for more information about this mass grave.