May 11, 2018
- In Urmia, you can visit Bagh-e Rezvan Cemetery, located to the north of Urmia-Serow Highway. There, you can witness a part of Iran’s history being threatened with destruction.
To find the exact location of this mass grave, you can walk to the west along the old two-story graves. You will arrive at a dirt area where cars are parked. It is reportedly the place of one or more mass graves.
Exact location via Google Maps
- Take photos and videos of the site, and contribute to the preservation of historical facts.
- Share photos and videos on your social media accounts, or send them to us to be published anonymously or with credit given to you.
- Write down and publish how you felt while visiting the site.
- Encourage your friends to visit the site and collect photos and videos of the mass graves. Through our collective resistance, we will not allow a part of our history be forgotten and will stand in solidarity with the victims’ families.
Click here for more information about this mass grave.